Thursday, March 8, 2012

Did I say "soon"?

Okay, here comes a whole load of stuff I've been working on. I'll try and break it up into smaller posts so I can feel like I've accomplished something.

A lot of portfolio stuff has been going on, trying to get the best work I have up on my portfolio site so that employers think I'm a real artist or something.  Anyway, so all of my time has been split between drawing for portfolio, sleeping, eating, and drawing stuff for myself so I don't go crazy (while thinking I should be drawing stuff for my portfolio instead of goofing off. Sigh...)

Alas, there is little point in drawing all this stuff if nobody gets to see it. So here goes!

This was already posted, but look how nice they are all on one page now!

First half of life drawing assignment. Reinterpreting life drawings into characters.

Second half of life drawing assignment. Accidental Simon Pegg. Completely unintentional, I promise.


Trying to draw in different styles than I usually do. Or at least to try things that I normally wouldn't.

Revamped first year assignment! Much better now that I know what I'm doing (somewhat)

Because you have to draw your favouritest artist in the whole world at LEAST once

No comments:

Post a Comment