Saturday, March 17, 2012

Designing things

It's a horrwonderful process, it really is. Horrible: spent all day throwing drawings out, feeling like I'd never be able to chug out anything worthwhile. Wonderful: finally got something that doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out and feeling somewhat proud.

But then, I suppose that's what art is all about.

Here's designs for a new board I'm doing, set to a 45-second long clip of music. Here's a hint: It's about chefs.


I also got back into using Adobe Illustrator. We don't get taught Illustrator at school, sadly. It led to me, last week, fumbling around trying to remember how to draw anything. Pen tool? What's that? Illustrator is actually the first drawing program I learned how to use (MS Paint never counts), but when you don't use something for 3 years you get rusty. SO, here's some Mini Coopers I drew to get back into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment