Saturday, April 16, 2011

Minoans 3.0

Been so busy with school, but that's to be expected. Assignment due left right and center. Two of these assignments are to continue the Minoan theme project which was started in our Character Design class by creating a few layouts and painting them. In order to save myself a headache and because I like the way it looks, I decided to continue this assignment with cel shading. It took longer than I expected, but I took a lot of breaks while doing it. I guess sitting in a chair all day in the same position has a negative effect on your muscles.

I'm really feeling it now, as a matter of fact.

Anyway, before I completely collapsed I thought I would post my day's efforts here for alll to see. Enjoy a labrynth surrounded by forest, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment